Thursday 8 January 2015

DOCTOR I LOVE YOU MUSIC LAUNCH

Film Doctor I Love You music launch at Fun Republic. Dir Mukul Abhayankar. Prod Narendra Singh of Filmy Box & Associate Prod S Ramachandran

Actor Shiraz Hussain at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You

Actor Shiraz Hussain, Associate S Ramachandran and Director Mukul Abhyankar at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You

Mukul Abhyankar at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You

Music Composer Rahul at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You

Naini Dixit at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You

Narendra Singh at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You

Raja Hasan at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You

Shalini Chandran at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You

Shital Shah at the music launch of film Doctor I Love You
Filmybox and Shoestring Production are releasing their film Doctor I Love You on January 30. The film has been produced by Narendra Singh and Shiraz Hussain and has been directed by Mukul Abhayankar who has three films ready for release. Neeraj Pandey’s Missing, another Mythological thriller called Yaksh and Doctor I love You. The last named starring Naini Dixit, Shalini Chandran and Shital Shah along with Shiraz Hussain releases first. The music of the film was launched at Fun Republic Theatre in Andheri West.

 “The audience should get an experience they have never got, they must see images they have never seen, they should believe in actors performing the characters, they should hum the tunes of the songs you have offered. I am pretty sure that we have managed to give them their money and time worth. In one line, without being much modest, I would say I am happy to present the surprise packet of 2015,” says director Abhayankar.

As for Producer Narendra Singh, he says that he was so spellbound at the screening of the film that he couldn’t just refuse it. “Before the film started, I didn’t think that the film could hold me. But once I started watching the film, I didn’t realize that the film was two hours long and the kind of thrills the film has, it held me together. I am sure that once the word spreads, this film will be worth a watch,” says Singh.

Actor producer Shiraz Hussain reveals the reason why he decided the film, “You feel as though if you bat an eyelid you might miss something important or critical. The film’s pace is relentless & the twists & turns are so sudden & unexpected that it keeps the audience glued to their seats till the very end and that’s the ultimate rush that I get as an actor as well as a producer.”
The music of the film has been composed by Rahul Mishra, Subhojeet Chatterjee and Subhash Pradhan and the songs have been sung by Sunidhi Chahan, Hamsika Iyer, Raja Hasan and Subhash Pradhan.

The film Doctor I Love You’s co-producers are Sajid Darokhan and Rajan Ahuja and the Associate Producer is S Ramachandran.


No comments:

Post a Comment