Monday 30 December 2019

Angela Krislinzki loves the desi Bollywood twist!


She is pretty, she is vivacious, she is the heartthrob of millions. Actor Angela Krislinzki, of the film 1921 fame, is on cloud nine.

For the mesmerizing hazel-eyed beauty is now the face of the Udit Narayan-Neeti Mohan video. Currently shooting at Bhubaneshwar for the song, Angela is excited that this 90s feel Bollywood number from the King of Romance Udit Narayan has her grooving in a wedding sequence. “I love the song and the steps,” she says. “And Bollywood numbers hold a special place in my heart. I am so excited.”

It is not just that. The outfit is Indian and that is as exciting for Angela who is half Indian, half Polish. “I simply love my Indian roots and that is why I am at home in India,” she reveals. Here is more power to this pretty woman with immense talent.




No comments:

Post a Comment