Thursday 12 December 2019

Emraan Hashmi is all praise for Shamir Tandon's melidious tracks

Upcoming horror thriller The Body stars Emraan Hashmi and it's melodious songs have been composed by Shamir Tandon. In the past, songs picturised on Emraan are often known to strike a chord with the audience.

"I like music that touches the souls. I have been fortunate that most of my songs do that, the latest being Mai Jaanta hoon from The Body. When Sunny Khanna made me hear this track composed by Shamir, I loved the nuances, the delicate melody and it's meaningful lyrics. I immediately felt like it had the makings of a hummable track. Even the other songs by Shamir are praiseworthy." Says Emraan.

The Body, a Viacom film stars, Emraan Hashmi, Rishi Kapoor and Sobhita Dhulipalia in lead roles and is produced by Sunir Khetrapal, with songs released by T-Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment